Friday 4 September 2015

Dr. Ron Virmani Comes to the Rescue



Seems like the other day when my physician friend Dr. Ron Virmani saved the day. Sitting in my bathroom and experiencing excruciating pain in my abdomen I was feeling really confused? Was it a normal stomach upset or did I have a case of food poisoning? Or was I (god forbid) having complications with my pregnancy considering that this was my first one? The latter thought really made me scared and anxious to know the truth. But it was 4.30am and at this time of night who would offer the right solution? “What should we do dear?” I asked my also worried boyfriend.

Ashutosh Ron Virmani


After a minute of silence (Ok, it seemed like forever) he suggested we call Dr. Ron Virmani despite the fact it was very late in the night. Dr. Ron was an obstetrician and gynecologist we had been introduced to some few years ago. We occasionally bumped into him in the normal course of events and slowly became acquitted with him. However, we never actually had a chance to consult him on matters concerning pregnancy as this was our first pregnancy. Secondly, we normally had a midwife visit us at home and we have never had any problem. Naturally and based on the circumstances, calling Dr. Ron Virmani was our best shot.

“Hi, Dr. Ron Virmani? Sorry for calling you this late my girlfriend, Kimberley, is experiencing some tummy issues and we are worried that it might have something to do with the baby?” This is what Mike, my worried boyfriend said over the phone. The next thing Dr. Ron Virmani asked my boyfriend to do was put the phone on loudspeaker. He asked me where the pain was and I told him in the lower section of my abdomen. I also mentioned that I noticed some blood spots. The latter statement kind of worried him and he opted to make the night journey to our place. Sacrificing his sleep for something that may not even be life threatening? Mmm….I must say I was amazed by his good hearted and caring nature.



In about 5 minutes he was already at our place armed with his tools of trade. He performed tests on me, felt my tummy, and asked me several questions, all this time my boyfriend and I were hoping for the best but still expecting some not-so-good news. He suggested we go to his office for more detailed checks. And at about 6am, he came back with the results that indicated that the baby was fine and it was just a mild case of an infection. I don’t know what I would have done, but thanks to Dr. Ron Virmani I was able to go through the whole episode. And as I hold my 5 month-old bundle of joy, I can’t help but appreciate the effort and tender care he offered.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for the Blog.Parana Impact help you reach the right target customers
    to advertise your products and services.
    Gynecology Users Email List

    ReplyDelete